Since its release, several people reported various bugs and glitches within Final Fantasy: Legend of Balance. RydiaMist and wotgAshiee has systematically uploaded patches and newer versions of the game in order to maintain game's playability.
- Original release of the game on May 28, 2015.
- Fixed an issue where stats were not displayed properly on the level up screen after battle.
- Fixed an issue with HP draining weapons like the Blood Sword and Blood Lance.
- Fixed an issue with the items Demon Band and Saint Band being mislabeled.
- Fixed an issue with the Time Magic Graviga.
- Fixed a crash issue related to the weapon Slingshot.
- To increase her late game versatility versus other mages, Cassie has been given three new spells:
- Bravery (Level 45) - Increases physical damage dealt by 25% for a short time.
- Faith (Level 46) - Increases magic damage dealt by 25% for a short time.
- Wall (Level 51) - Virtually nullifies the next magical attack directed at the target.
- Players using save files from previous versions in which Cassie is level 51 or higher can find a non-playable character near the church in Rosalia who will teach Cassie the three new spells.
- To go along with this change, Aeth's self buff has been changed to Faithra.
- Fixed an issue where healing spells and items were not damaging undead.
- Adjusted Level 99's skill "Dancing Edge" slightly.
- Added a confirmation window for saving the game.
- Corrected a bit of dialogue in the intro.
- Fixed an issue where the boss battle in Palomton Mine could be won without killing all of the enemies.
- Fixed an issue with saving the game when no files were present.
- Karina's skill Climhazzard has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with an area in the final dungeon having no exit.
- The spell Exit now works in the final dungeon up to a certain point, and in several other areas.
- Fixed an issue where you could change party members with Doom applied, and doing so would crash the game.
- Increased EXP given from enemies in the bonus dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where beating the game a second time with a cleared file would cause bugs.
- Fixed an issue where a petrified graphic for Toad was missing.
- Fixed an issue where Rune Blade was usable as an item.
- Fixed an issue where characters counter attacking while casting could lock the game up. Characters will no longer counter attack while casting.
- Fixed an issue where Silence did not cancel casting.
- Fixed an issue where Reflect was reflecting abilities it was not supposed to.
- Fixed an issue where one of the bonus dungeon battles would freeze if re-challenged.
- Attempted to fix a rare ATB related crash issue.
- Fixed an issue where the skeleton quest from the Inn on the Plain did not flag properly.
- Fixed an issue where Karina could dual wield without a genji glove equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the airship could become inaccessible if parked in a specific spot behind Malum Arce.
- Fixed an issue where a game over would be gotten if Fievel was KOed when starting a certain plot event.
- Fixed an issue where the Blue Magic spell Charged Whisker was the wrong element.
- Fixed an issue with the Return spell returning you to a previous battle rather than the current one.
- Fixed a crash issue related to audio extraction problems. If this issue occurs, a warning will pop up instructing the player to download the fix posted on the game's site, but gameplay will continue with no music for that portion.
- Fixed issues in several places where certain characters being KOed prior to events would cause a game over.
- Fixed an issue where a plot event could be seen in Port Aquaria earlier than intended.
- Fixed another issue where a Game Over would be gotten if certain characters were KOed ad the start of an event.
- Fixed an issue where the spell "Waterja" could break the damage limit naturally.
- Fixed an issue where the spell "Demi" worked on bosses in the bonus dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where confused characters with multiple attacks would cause serious problems.
- Fixed an issue where the messages that display at the start of battle for Pre-emptive and Back Attacks would not disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the status ailment display when targeting party members would not update properly while in Active mode.
- Instant text will now automatically turn off at the start of the game's ending so that the automatic dialogue displays properly.
- Adjusted the Dark Ixion quest so now it only appears in one location on the world map.
- Fixed a passability issue in Garuda's Peak.
- Fixed an issue where magic evasion was applying to certain spells, causing them not to apply positive effects.
- Fixed an issue where the ability "Wide Volley" could cause enemies to become unkillable.
- Added a powered up version of the final boss that becomes available after beating the bonus dungeon.
- Added the option to use the left analog stick on controllers.
- Fixed a rare crash issue involving auto battle.
- Fixed an issue where you could multitarget items without a Salve Ring in some instances.
- Fixed an issue with Back Attack/Pre-emptive messages still not disappearing.
- Fixed another crash issue with autobattle.
- Fixed an issue where a NPC would appear for an instant and then vanish in Mielo.
- Fixed an issue where the "Ramuh" magicite was granting the "Alexander" summon.
- Attempted to fix yet another crash involving autobattle.
- Fixed a black screen issue when leaving the Inn in Mielo.
- Fixed an issue where "Ifrit's Cudgel" was not usable as an item.
- Fixed an issue with counterattacks where they could infinitely loop under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when casting the spell "Exit" on rare occasions.
- Fixed an issue where the spell "Reraise" was usable outside of battle.
- Fixed an issue where charmed characters with the Genji Glove could cause issues.
- Fixed a hard lock issue in the Thief's Cave.
- Fixed an issue involving saving in the Hallway of Doom.
- Fixed numerous minor text/grammar issues. Thanks to shayoko for screenshotting these.