Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since its release, several people reported various bugs and glitches within Final Fantasy: Legend of Balance. RydiaMist and wotgAshiee has systematically uploaded patches and newer versions of the game in order to maintain game's playability.
- Original release of the game on May 28, 2015.
- Fixed an issue where stats were not displayed properly on the level up screen after battle.
- Fixed an issue with HP draining weapons like the Blood Sword and Blood Lance.
- Fixed an issue with the items Demon Band and Saint Band being mislabeled.
- Fixed an issue with the Time Magic Graviga.
- Fixed a crash issue related to the weapon Slingshot.
- To increase her late game versatility versus other mages, Cassie has been given three new spells:
- Bravery (Level 45) - Increases physical damage dealt by 25% for a short time.
- Faith (Level 46) - Increases magic damage dealt by 25% for a short time.
- Wall (Level 51) - Virtually nullifies the next magical attack directed at the target.
- Players using save files from previous versions in which Cassie is level 51 or higher can find a non-playable character near the church in Rosalia who will teach Cassie the three new spells.
- To go along with this change, Aeth's self buff has been changed to Faithra.
- Fixed an issue where healing spells and items were not damaging undead.
- Adjusted Level 99's skill "Dancing Edge" slightly.
- Added a confirmation window for saving the game.
- Corrected a bit of dialogue in the intro.
- Fixed an issue where the boss battle in Palomton Mine could be won without killing all of the enemies.
- Fixed an issue with saving the game when no files were present.
- Karina's skill Climhazzard has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with an area in the final dungeon having no exit.
- The spell Exit now works in the final dungeon up to a certain point, and in several other areas.
- Fixed an issue where you could change party members with Doom applied, and doing so would crash the game.
- Increased EXP given from enemies in the bonus dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where beating the game a second time with a cleared file would cause bugs.
- Fixed an issue where a petrified graphic for Toad was missing.
- Fixed an issue where Rune Blade was usable as an item.
- Fixed an issue where characters counter attacking while casting could lock the game up. Characters will no longer counter attack while casting.
- Fixed an issue where Silence did not cancel casting.
- Fixed an issue where Reflect was reflecting abilities it was not supposed to.
- Fixed an issue where one of the bonus dungeon battles would freeze if re-challenged.
- Attempted to fix a rare ATB related crash issue.
- Fixed an issue where the skeleton quest from the Inn on the Plain did not flag properly.
- Fixed an issue where Karina could dual wield without a genji glove equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the airship could become inaccessible if parked in a specific spot behind Malum Arce.
- Fixed an issue where a game over would be gotten if Fievel was KOed when starting a certain plot event.
- Fixed an issue where the Blue Magic spell Charged Whisker was the wrong element.
- Fixed an issue with the Return spell returning you to a previous battle rather than the current one.
- Fixed a crash issue related to audio extraction problems. If this issue occurs, a warning will pop up instructing the player to download the fix posted on the game's site, but gameplay will continue with no music for that portion.
- Fixed issues in several places where certain characters being KOed prior to events would cause a game over.
- Fixed an issue where a plot event could be seen in Port Aquaria earlier than intended.
- Fixed another issue where a Game Over would be gotten if certain characters were KOed ad the start of an event.
- Fixed an issue where the spell "Waterja" could break the damage limit naturally.
- Fixed an issue where the spell "Demi" worked on bosses in the bonus dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where confused characters with multiple attacks would cause serious problems.
- Fixed an issue where the messages that display at the start of battle for Pre-emptive and Back Attacks would not disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the status ailment display when targeting party members would not update properly while in Active mode.
- Instant text will now automatically turn off at the start of the game's ending so that the automatic dialogue displays properly.
- Adjusted the Dark Ixion quest so now it only appears in one location on the world map.
- Fixed a passability issue in Garuda's Peak.
- Fixed an issue where magic evasion was applying to certain spells, causing them not to apply positive effects.
- Fixed an issue where the ability "Wide Volley" could cause enemies to become unkillable.
- Added a powered up version of the final boss that becomes available after beating the bonus dungeon.
- Added the option to use the left analog stick on controllers.
- Fixed a rare crash issue involving auto battle.
- Fixed an issue where you could multitarget items without a Salve Ring in some instances.
- Fixed an issue with Back Attack/Pre-emptive messages still not disappearing.
- Fixed another crash issue with autobattle.
- Fixed an issue where a NPC would appear for an instant and then vanish in Mielo.
- Fixed an issue where the "Ramuh" magicite was granting the "Alexander" summon.
- Attempted to fix yet another crash involving autobattle.
- Fixed a black screen issue when leaving the Inn in Mielo.
- Fixed an issue where "Ifrit's Cudgel" was not usable as an item.
- Fixed an issue with counterattacks where they could infinitely loop under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when casting the spell "Exit" on rare occasions.
- Fixed an issue where the spell "Reraise" was usable outside of battle.
- Fixed an issue where charmed characters with the Genji Glove could cause issues.
- Fixed a hard lock issue in the Thief's Cave.
- Fixed an issue involving saving in the Hallway of Doom.
- Fixed numerous minor text/grammar issues. Thanks to shayoko for screenshotting these.