Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page lists all the allusions presented in Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy.
- The map of Mystic Mysidia resembles its namesake.
- The first room in Cave of Memories is reminiscent of the Mist Cave.
- Darius's story is a reminiscent of Kain Highwind's where both characters are controlled by an antagonist of their respective games, but finally break from the curse and join party.
- The final dungeon is located inside the moon.
- When Vahn and his party are passing through the Ivalice Checkpoint, he changes to his civillian outfit as to not raise enemy's awareness of his presence. During that event it is revealed that Vahn has green hair of the same shade as Bartz's child sprite.
- The merger of the worlds is based on the event from Final Fantasy V where Bartz and Galuf's Worlds merged.
- Two ridable types of a chocobo, yellow and black, refers to how in Final Fantasy V only yellow and black chocobos appear. The is also only one black chocobo in the world and they are found in a single forest in both games.
- There is a woman resembling Terra in a place called Branford Hollow. She seeks pieces of magicite.
- After the worlds merged, the party disbanded for different reasons. The players is given the option to seek them out and join the party again, similarly to Final Fantasy VI where the party could find other party members after the end of the world.
- The boss atop Tower of Babil is Atma Weapon which retains its original SNES localization name.
- Lysha Harcourt, the teacher of Ami Peperro, shares her last name with Duncan Harcourt, the teacher of Sabin Rene Figaro.