This articles lists all planned changes for Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy in Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy Redux.
- Ability for players to rename party members.
- Bestiary accessible on the main menu.
- Changing soundtrack to be comprised of official/unofficial remixes.
- Correcting issues with New Game+.
- Fixing of any lingering bugs and issues.
- Glossary accessible on the main menu.
- Implementation of system to help players find suitable optional content late game.
- Improving the inventory, organizing it to remove all clutter.
- Improving palette of sprites and tiles.
- Possible Jump command for Vahn.
- Increasing number of animations per character.
- Lots of new blue magic abilities to make Ami.
- New battle system .
- Possibly new character portraits.
- New very hard optional dungeon that will be available after defeating final boss.
- New intro sequence depicting different events.
- Several new summons for Vera.
- Rebalancing of various pieces of equipment.
- Rebalancing of various enemy/player skills.
- Reintroduction of character specific weapon types.
- Removal of "Focus" on Elina and Oalston, increased MP pools.
- Revamping Aurabolt minigame to be an offshoot of Triple Triad.
- Revamping Darius and Nobumasa to feel more immediately useful upon joining.
- Revamping equip screen to allow two relics to be worn at once, relics will be rebalanced as well.
- Revamping towns so that there are no empty houses.
- Possible support for five characters in battle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.