Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This articles lists all planned changes for Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy in Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy Redux.
- Ability for players to rename party members.
- Bestiary accessible on the main menu.
- Changing soundtrack to be comprised of official/unofficial remixes.
- Correcting issues with New Game+.
- Fixing of any lingering bugs and issues.
- Glossary accessible on the main menu.
- Implementation of system to help players find suitable optional content late game.
- Improving the inventory, organizing it to remove all clutter.
- Improving palette of sprites and tiles.
- Possible Jump command for Vahn.
- Increasing number of animations per character.
- Lots of new blue magic abilities to make Ami.
- New battle system .
- Possibly new character portraits.
- New very hard optional dungeon that will be available after defeating final boss.
- New intro sequence depicting different events.
- Several new summons for Vera.
- Rebalancing of various pieces of equipment.
- Rebalancing of various enemy/player skills.
- Reintroduction of character specific weapon types.
- Removal of "Focus" on Elina and Oalston, increased MP pools.
- Revamping Aurabolt minigame to be an offshoot of Triple Triad.
- Revamping Darius and Nobumasa to feel more immediately useful upon joining.
- Revamping equip screen to allow two relics to be worn at once, relics will be rebalanced as well.
- Revamping towns so that there are no empty houses.
- Possible support for five characters in battle.