Final Fantasy Blackmoon Prophecy offers nineteen collectable trophies for players wishing on some challenge by defeating superbosses. Trophies will be viewable by finding and talking to Teo in the Scarred World.
List of TrophiesEdit
|Arena Master||Vanquished Chaos||★☆☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|That's One Big Cactus||Vanquished Jumbo Cactuar||★☆☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|Tidal Wave of Battle||Vanquished Leviathan||★☆☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|The Horse Whisperer||Vanquished Odin||★☆☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|Weapon of Mass Destruction||Vanquished Atma Weapon||★★☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|The Undying||Vanquished Dio||★★☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|Name of the Game||Vanquished Blackmoon Engine||★★☆☆☆||1.00↑|
|Holy Wars||Vanquished Elysium||★★★☆☆||1.00↑|
|King of the Dragon King||Vanquished Bahamut||★★★☆☆||1.00↑|
|Into the Fire||Vanquished Pandemonium||★★★☆☆||1.00↑|
|Grandmaster Ninja||Vanquished Amaterasu||★★★☆☆||1.00↑|
|The Big Prize||Vanquished Malacore||★★★☆☆||1.00↑|
|The Ancient King||Vanquished Zemus||★★★★☆||1.00↑|
|Harbinger of Omega||Vanquished Shinryu||★★★★☆||1.00↑|
|Fu So Yah!||Vanquished Zeromus||★★★★☆||1.00↑|
|I Failed You, Prince||Vanquished Madeline||★★★★☆||1.1↑|
|A Broken Branch||Vanquished Lord Adder||★★★★☆||1.1↑|
|I'm the Alpha Omega||Vanquished Omega||★★★★★||1.00↑|
|The Hidden Evil||Vanquished Diamond Weapon||★★★★★||1.0X↑|
- The trophy awarded for defeating Zeromus is called "Fu So Yah!": as Zeromus comes from Final Fantasy IV there is a character called "Fusoya" in the game.
- The "Fu So Yah!" trophy name is also similar to a Dragon Shout from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: "Fus Ro Dah."
- Omega first appeared in Final Fantasy V, hence his trophy's value of five stars.
- The trophy awarded for defeating Dio is called "The Undying": the final boss from Final Fantasy XII is called "The Undying."
- The Hidden Evil trophy, which requires the player to defeat Diamond Weapon, can only be obtained after beating Omega. The name is a reference to how many of Final Fantasy's greatest foes are hidden/secret.